We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in providing solutions for our brokers and insureds through our high level of service, depth of expertise and creativity in developing product offerings.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a range of specialist areas:
- Primary or Excess Directors & Officers Liability (Side AB, Side C coverage).
- Primary or Excess Side A.
- Excess Side A Difference in Conditions.
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance (POSI).
- Other ancillary coverages including: Fiduciary Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Commercial Crime.
We will also consider manuscript wording upon request.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide coverage for public and private international companies of all sizes, with a focus on those domiciled in Australia, Europe and North America. However, we will consider risks in all international territories, subject to licensing.
Our core target industries include, but are not limited to:
- Telecom and utilities.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – GBP15m, AUD15m, EUR15m, USD15m
Assistant Vice President
Vice President – Claims Manager (Financial Institutions, D&O)
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.