Credit and Political Risk
Arch provides specialist insurance protection to a broad range of client types operating in developed, frontier and emerging markets.
What Sets Us Apart
- Open-minded approach.
- Robust operational infrastructure.
- Strong technical expertise.
Range of Coverage
Arch focuses on providing primary coverage on a lead or follow basis across a broad range of perils within the class, including:
- Aircraft Non-Repossession.
- Arbitration Award Default.
- Breach of Contract.
- Confiscation, Expropriation, Nationalisation of Foreign Assets.
- Currency Inconvertibility.
- License Cancellation.
- Mortgage Rights Insurance.
- Non-Performance / Non-Delivery.
- Political Violence.
- Selective Discrimination.
- Trade Embargoes.
- War and/or Terrorism.
Vice President – Claims Manager (Financial Institutions, D&O)
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
Arch provides worldwide coverage across a number of different sectors. Target clients include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Banks.
- Export Credit Agencies.
- Exporters / Importers.
- Financial Institutions.
- Multilateral Banks.
- Project Financiers.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – USD40m and tenors of up to 15 years
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.