We pioneer multifaceted insurance solutions designed to keep pace with a fast-changing cyber, technology and media landscape.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise and lead capabilities.
- Our customer-service focus and consistency of underwriting approach.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a broad range of areas. Available first and third-party coverages include:
- Cyber Extortion.
- Digital Asset Restoration.
- Fines and Penalties including PCI.
- Legal, Forensics and PR Costs.
- Network Security and Privacy Liability.
- Non-physical and Dependant BI.
- Privacy Regulatory Investigation Costs.
- Reputational Harm.
We also offer qualifying insured’s discounted rates on a range of third-party cyber risk mitigation products.
A full list of exclusions is included in our policy terms and conditions. These include: war, infrastructure failure, bodily injury and property damage, non-technology dependent business interruption and theft of funds.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across numerous different sectors, based on the network security maturity of the proposer. Our target industries include, but are not limited to:
- Energy and Utilities.
- Financial services.
- Healthcare (inc. Pharma).
- Professional services.
- Retail and Leisure.
- Tech, Media and Telecoms.
Maximum Line Sizes
- Any One Risk – USD15m
Head of Cyber & Technology
Team Leader – Syndicate 1955
Claims Manager – Syndicate 1955
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.