We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in providing solutions for our brokers and clients using an open-minded approach and broad risk appetite.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise.
- Our customer-service focused approach.
- Our willingness to build long term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We provide both primary and excess coverage, on a lead or follow basis, across a range of specialist areas:
- Primary or Excess Directors & Officers Liability.
- Primary or Excess Side A.
- Excess Side A Difference in Conditions.
- Blended D&O, PI, Crime coverage.
- Professional Indemnity.
- Investment Manager Insurance.
- Crime/Bankers Blanket Bond.
We will also consider manuscript wording upon request.
Assistant Vice President
Vice President – Claims Manager (Financial Institutions, D&O)
Primary Clients, Sectors and Regions
We provide worldwide coverage across a broad range of sectors. Our target clients include, but are not limited to:
- D&O and Side A DIC for public and private Financial Institutions risks, particularly those domiciled in the UK, Europe, Australia or the US/Canada.
- Financial Institutions under USD 5billion in assets under management but will also consider larger FI risks.
- Asset managers (including hedge funds), individual funds, investment managers.
- National, regional and private banks.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Companies.
- Private Equity or Venture Capital firms.
- Any One Risk – GBP15m, USD15m, EUR15m, AUD15m
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.