Terrorism, Political Violence and War
We offer tailormade solutions to clients across a broad spectrum of coverages with high levels of service and attention to detail.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our strong technical expertise – including distressed business and product development.
- Our customer-service focused approach with a standard quote turnaround time of under 24 hours.
- Our willingness to build long-term relationships.
Range of Coverage
We write business individually and on a portfolio basis. We offer lead and follow support.
- Terrorism & Sabotage.
- Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion & Malicious Damage.
- Political Violence.
- War & Civil War.
- Terrorism Liability.
- Nuclear, Chemical, Biological and Radiological Terrorism.
Primary Clients, Sectors and Territories
We write all territories including the UK (we are not a Pool Re member) and provide coverage across a broad range of sectors, including but not limited to:
- Fine Art and Exhibitions.
- Financial Institutions.
- Leisure and Entertainment.
- Oil and Gas.
- Power and Utilities.
- Transport and Infrastructure.
- Linesize – USD 80m any one risk
- Operational – 3 years
- Construction – 60 months
VP, Deputy Active Underwriter, Syndicate 2012. Head of Terrorism, Aviation War and Space
Vice President – Claims Manager (Property & Energy)
Our Underwriting Service Standard
Arch is dedicated to maintaining the highest possible standard of service. Our underwriting approach is experience-led but data-driven, ensuring a swift and considered response to the submissions we receive.
Our promise to both brokers and insureds is:
- To be available and approachable.
- To be responsive and timely.
- To be consistent and considered.
- To be professional in all that we do.