Our Casualty team has established expertise in complex casualty risks where specialized knowledge is required.
We offer flexible underwriting approach and open-minded attitude in target customer segments. We partner with our Brokers and Clients to create a long-lasting and customer-focused experience.
- Strong focus on account underwriting in collaboration with other Arch Canada lines.
- Ability to coordinate U.S. admitted liability coverage requirements through Arch Insurance in the United States.
- Experienced underwriting staff with the ability to offer:
- Numerous years of experience in various lines with emphasis on complex primary risks.
- Flexible underwriting approach.
- Manuscript/customized endorsements.
- Casualty Service Commitment:
- Initial contact within 48 hours of receipt of the submission .
- Binders issued within 24 hours (one work day) of effective date.
- Primary policies issued within 30 days, excess policies issued, excess policies within five days of receipt and acceptance of the underlying policy.
Vice President, Casualty
Assistant Vice President, Casualty
Mid-market to risk-managed accounts in the following classes:
- Retail, Wholesale.
- Commercial Realty.
No appetite for:
- Residential building contractors/developers.
- Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical product manufacturing.
- Nursing homes/assisted-living facilities.
- Hospitals, first response clinics, invasive medical products.
- Auto and/or critical auto parts manufacturing.
- Aviation and/or aviation parts manufacturing.
All Products – excluding Auto
Products include ($MAXIMUM CAPACITY):
- Primary General Liability ($10M).
- Umbrella ($25M).
- Excess Casualty ($25M).
- Wrap-up Liability ($25M).
Total combined capacity of $25M.
- Capacity of $2M.
- In support of liability.
- No appetite for:
- Individually rated Auto.