The P&C Programs division is a recognized leader in providing a variety of programs solutions in the marketplace.
For over ten years, we’ve entered relationships with a long-term view, and tailor end-to-end solutions based on a collaborative approach. Our team is able to evaluate and analyze the unique aspects of each relationship and provide flexible outcomes.
- Service Commitment: 48 hour timeline for response to submission.
- Local authority, local decision-maker.
- Specialized claims handling.
- Homogenously classed risks accompanied by relevant data.
- Strong appetite for programs requiring design of claims handling, underwriting services.
- Capacity to introduce competitive manuscript wordings, providing program with competitive advantage.
Vice President, Programs
Assistant Vice President, Programs
Generally not a market for
- CAT exposed property.
- Long tail casualty.
- Automobile driven programs.
- Long-haul trucking.
- Personal lines.
- Railroad liability and rapid transit.
- General property and casualty MGA’s.
- Building material dealers.
- Vending machine sales and rental.
- Children’s summer camps.
- Cannabis retailer/distributors, personal growers and micro growers.
- Gas station – including car wash
- Recycling depots, bin rentals, scrap metal dealers.
- Greenhouses – flowers.
- School board.
- Pest control contractors.
- Office package wrap around for professionals.
- Staffing agencies.
- Pyrotechnic retailers, distributors and display contractors.
- Golf courses.
- Wineries and craft breweries.
Lines of coverage offered
- In-land marine.
- Equipment breakdown.
- General liability.
- Non-profit D&O.
- Professional liability/E&O.
*Not available on a stand-alone basis.
- Property: $15,000,000.
- Crime: $1,000,000.
- Casualty: $10,000,000.
- Automobile: $5,000,000 TPL.
- Professional Liability: $5,000,000.
- $500,000 annual GWP for affinity programs.
- $5,000,000 annual GWP for MGA partnerships.
- Potential to reach within three to five years.