National Accounts Casualty
National Accounts Casualty provides customized unbundled primary and excess casualty loss sensitive insurance programs.
We offer consistent, flexible, individual account oriented solutions to our clients.
Primary casualty including:
- Workers’ compensation.
- General and product liability.
- Automobile liability.
- Defense Base Act.
- Buffer excess.
- A.M. Best: A+ XV.
- Moody’s: A2.
- Standard and Poor’s: A+.
- Fitch: A+.
Executive Vice President, National Accounts Casualty
Senior Vice President, National Accounts Casualty
Our typical clients have a loss sensitive, unbundled program structure who value long term relationships and risk management. Sample industries include, but are not limited to:
- Financial institutions.
- Food and beverage.
- Retail and wholesale distributors.
- Specialty transportation.
Features and Benefits
National Accounts Casualty Features
- Loss sensitive unbundled experts.
- Service-oriented team.
- Individual account approach, rather than portfolio underwriting.
- Consistent and flexible underwriting and credit approaches.
- Underwriting and credit authority held at regional level.
- Key decision-makers are invested throughout the relationship.
- Consultative claims and risk control services.
- Minimize embedded program costs, and build long term sustainable program structures.
- Easy access to staff who are willing to find the best solutions for clients.
- Avoid surprises and receive optimum outcomes.
- Quick decisions to complex problems.
- Develop long-term partnerships that can weather market and risk fluctuations.
- Clients control their risk management programs and receive any needed support.
Large retentions – $100,000 and higher; Incidental guaranteed cost exposures may be considered.
- Self-Insured Retentions.
- Fronted programs.
- Retrospectively rated programs.
- Flexible programs.
- Collateral installments.
- Collateral step-up.
- Collateral buy down options.
- Security types accepted:
- Letters of Credit.
- Depleting cash and non-depleting cash.
- Claims – Individual Claim Account Managers who partner with clients and third party administrators to manage claims and ensure best outcome.
- Risk Control – Free access to J.J. Keller online loss control platform and customized consultative loss control services.
- Predictive Analytics – Claim impact tools for early intervention to mitigate total cost of risk.
Explore our Related Solutions
Arch Risk Control partners with our customers to focus on critical exposures to loss and the controls required to prevent and mitigate those losses. Our service approach is founded on collaboration, analytics, technical expertise, and strategic services to drive improved performance and results.
Arch is committed to a superior customer-focused claims experience. Our exceptional claim professionals collaborate with you to deliver solutions that mitigate exposure. Our model is designed to deliver exceptional claim service for all specialty risk solutions Arch provides to our clients worldwide across a wide range of industries.