Arch’s experienced underwriting team takes a forward looking approach to writing network security, privacy and media liability. The Arch Netsafe® 2.0 Policy ensures that its coverage offerings are able to evolve and address the new exposures that spawn from an increasingly technology dependent society.
The Arch Advantage
- Over 10 years of experience in Network Security Liability.
- Flexibility in addressing the unique needs of your clients.
- Excellent customer service from underwriting and claims.
- Partnerships with industry-leading breach response service providers.
Executive Vice President, Professional Liability Programs
Senior Vice President, Professional Liability
Target Industries Include
- Technology and Life Science.
- Outsource providers.
- Professional Service Firms.
- Select financial institutions.
Key Policy Features
- Full Limits available for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”) Assessments and Regulatory Fines & Penalties.
- Full Limits available for First Party Data Incident Response Expenses.
- “Bring Your Own Device” included within Computer System definition.
- Conduct Exclusions applicable to designated Claims Managers.
- Carve-Back for Cyberterrorism.
- Carve-Back to the Contract Exclusion for PCI Data Security and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Media Liability Coverage Part available which includes Media Content disseminated in all forms.
- Coverage available for Business Interruption and Cyber Extortion.
- Limits up to $10 million offered.
- Minimum deductible of $2,500.
- Minimum premium of $2,000.