The Financial Services group has a specialized underwriting team to meet the needs of and offer creative solutions for all financial services firms. Given the complexity and size of financial services firms today, it is imperative that they partner with a dedicated underwriting team that understands all aspects of their business. Arch Insurance Group offers that capability through its centralized FS underwriting team.
At Arch Insurance, the Financial Services Department has a specialized underwriting team to meet the needs of and offer creative solutions for all financial services firms. Given the complexity of financial services firms today, it is imperative that they partner with a dedicated underwriting team which understands all aspects of their business. Arch Insurance offers that capability through its centralized underwriting team.
In addition to traditional risks, Arch is also able to write hard to place risks, such as distressed financial institutions and/or those that have experienced claim activity, and offer customized coverage by way of manuscript endorsements and/or policies.
- Up to $25 million in limits per risk.
- Select retail and wholesale producers. Please contact the appropriate regional contact if you are interested in becoming an appointed broker with Arch.
Senior Vice President, Financial Services
- Investment advisers.
- Investment Companies/Mutual funds.
- Hedge funds.
- Private equity funds.
- Venture capital funds.
- Property & Casualty Insurers.
- Life & Health Insurers.
- Reinsurance Companies.
- Financial Guaranty.
- Community and Regional banks.
- Super Regional and Money Center Banks.
- Investment Banks/Broker-Dealers/Exchanges.
Specialty Finance Companies
- Commercial Finance Companies.
- Consumer Finance Companies.
- Directors and Officers and Company Liability.
- Arch Essential Side A®.
- Fiduciary Liability.
- Employment Practices Liability.
- Investment Adviser/Investment Company D&O/E&O.
- Hedge Funds D&O/E&O.
- General partnership liability.
- Outside directorship liability.
- Insurance Company Professional Liability.
- Bankers Professional Liability.
- Lender Liability.
- Investment Bank Professional Liability (boutique investment banks offering advisory services).
- Fidelity Bonds.
- Network Security and Privacy Violation Insurance.
Tailored Product Offerings
- Arch Canopy for Investment Advisers & Investment Companies®.
- Arch Alternative Asset Management Liability Policy®.
- Arch Alternative Asset Management Liability Policy® with Hedge Fund Plus Endorsement.
- Arch NetSafe 2.0.
- Fully customizable manuscript policies are also available.
Other Financial Institutions
- Arch Corporate Canopy® with The Arch Canopy Plus for Insurance Companies®.
- Arch Corporate Canopy® with The Arch Canopy Plus for Banks.
- Arch Insurance Company Professional Liability Policy.
- Arch Bankers Professional Liability Policy.
- Arch Canopy for Investment Advisers & Investment Companies® with Investment Banking E&O Extension.
- Arch Investment Company Bond.
Underwriting Success Stories
A community bank in the Southwest received a non-renewal notice from their existing insurer due to a high level of non-performing assets and receipt of a regulatory order. As a result of our in depth underwriting process, we were able to provide the bank with comparable coverage to their expiring policy including full regulatory coverage.
A regional insurance company, which had recently been downgraded and had a securities class action lawsuit filed against it, was unable to obtain new limits from its existing insurers. Arch was able to offer a renewal quote that provided the company with an unimpaired limit.
A large hedge fund had recently decided to purchase D&O insurance for the first time and wanted a fully customized manuscript policy. Our underwriting team, in conjunction with claims and legal departments, was able to work with their outside counsel to address their specific needs and create a fully manuscript policy to their specifications.