Defense Base Act
The Arch Insurance Defense Base Act Division provides statutory federal workers compensation benefits to U.S. government contractors who perform work outside the 50 U.S. states.
We differentiate ourselves by providing superior service, flexibility and responsiveness to clients’ needs. Our team of dedicated professionals has the expertise in underwriting, risk control and claims support services to address clients’ ever changing needs in this unique industry.
- Select retail and wholesale producers.
- A.M. Best: A+.
- Standard and Poor’s: A+.
- Fitch: A+.
Senior Vice President, Defense Base Act Insurance
Product Line Manager Foreign Casualty/Assistant Vice President, Defense Base Act
Claims Account Manager, Defense Base Act
Broad appetite including but not limited to:
- Communication and telecommunications.
- Financial services.
- Network and information technology.
- Supply chain and logistics.
- Training and education.
Statutory Defense Base Act Workers’ Compensation and Employers Liability.
- Guaranteed Cost.
- Retrospective rating available in limited instances.
- Minimum Premium of $10,000.
- Arch’s Claims Account Management team provides claims oversight, TPA oversight and claims service.
- Claims Partners: Gallagher Bassett and ESIS.
Risk Control Services:
- Arch consultants are embedded with Underwriting, Claim and Actuarial for seamless service coordination and delivery.
- Extensive Business Alliance Network for specialized DBA services – Mental Health, Ergonomics and Physical Demands Analysis, Training and Development, Compliance and Program Development, Safety and Risk Management Technology Solutions, Outplacement Services, Environmental and Industrial Hygiene.
24/7 Global Assistance and Evacuation:
- Full access to Emergency Travel Assistance and Medical Evacuation services provided through Akeso Care.
- Arch DBA application preferred but equivalent accepted; must include five year loss run and employee concentration information.
We know and understand your volatile and unpredictable industry, and are dedicated to providing exceptional levels of service to our clients. Arch Insurance is committed to the DBA space with specialized underwriters and a client team that works closely to address your needs and provide solutions.
Explore our Related Solutions
Arch Risk Control partners with our customers to focus on key DBA exposures to loss and the controls required to prevent and mitigate those losses. Our service approach is founded on collaboration, analytics, technical expertise and strategic services to drive improved performance and results.
Arch is committed to a superior customer-focused claims experience. Our exceptional claim professionals collaborate with you to deliver solutions that mitigate exposure. Our model is designed to deliver exceptional claim service for all specialty risk solutions Arch provides to our clients worldwide across a wide range of industries.