Our Private Equity Industry Practice provides comprehensive, customized and convenient solutions for private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
- Broad capabilities and program structures across management, professional, property, and casualty lines of business.
- Access to risk control partners and services.
- Dedicated account manager to liaise and advocate on behalf of firms with broad relationships.
- Tailored contracts addressing unique risk exposures.
- One-stop-shop offering superior service, coverage, and claims handling.
- Consistent customer experience focused on ease and efficiency of doing business.
Industry Practice Leader
Vice President of Executive Assurance and Financial Institutions & Private Equity Industry Practice Lead
- All sized private equity-backed firms and their portfolio companies.
- Target portfolio company industries include manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, business services, technology, construction.
- Relationships with over 250 private equity insureds and over 3,000 private equity-backed insureds.
- Stable and large General Partnership Liability portfolio with 50% of policies written on a primary basis.
- AM Best: A+ XV.
- S&P: A+.
- Fitch: A+.
- Moody’s: A2.
Our Private Equity Solutions are provided by the following Product areas
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage.
- Defense Base Act.
- Directors & Officers.
- Employment Practices.
- Errors and Omissions
- General and Product Liability.
- General Partnership Liability.
- Kidnap and Ransom.
- Surety Bonds.
- Transactional Risk.
- Workers’ Compensation.